Best Tax Saving Mutual Funds 2022
Whenever we think of investing, we are given information about mutual funds. And we are told that mutual funds provide us with good returns as well as security of money. Since Mutual Funds are not subjected to as much risk as the stock market, hence you get lower returns but wider returns as compared to the stock market. In which the security of your money is also done to an extent, so that you do not have to suffer any kind of loss. And you can get your money above the stated return rate. But often people wonder which type of mutual funds should we invest in? Because mutual funds are also a kind of alarm bell, In which if we put money, then there is a lot of possibility that our money can be drowned. So which mutual funds can we invest in? This question bothers many of us. So in todays article, we will tell you which are the top 10 mutual funds in which you can invest and you do not have to face too much risk and you get a return of 18% to 24% for almost 5 years. And the return of 22% to 34% is available for 3 years.
So let us start-
Which are the best tax mutual funds to invest in?
Friends, if you want to invest your money in mutual funds, then you should keep in mind that your mutual fund should be an equity-linked savings scheme, under which your tax saving fund is stored. And this is a much diversified mutual fund category, in which your equity securities are stored. A part of the corpus is also invested in it as a debt instrument.
If your mutual fund has some of these characteristics, then you should invest in that mutual fund. Equity Linked Savings Scheme Mutual Funds are covered under section 80c of your financial provisions. And under this, you can also appeal to get the tax waived of about ₹ 1,00,000 annually. Under this, you usually save ₹ 46800 annually. If you invest your money in Mutual Funds for 3 years, you will not find any other Mutual Funds better than Equity Linked Savings Scheme.
In todays article, we will give you some examples of Mutual Funds related to Equity Linked Savings Schemes, with the help of which you will be able to decide which mutual fund you should invest in.
1. Axis Long Term Equity
2. Mirae Asset Tax Saver
3. Invesco India tax plan
4. Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96
5. DSP Tax Saver
6. Kotak Tax Saver
7. ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity
8. Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity
9. Tata India Tax Savings
10. Nippon India Tax Saver
11. Axis Long Term Equity Fund
• Friends, this is a very good return equity fund. Under which you can invest your money. And you can get a 24% return on your money in about 5 years and 34% in 3 years.
• These equity funds invest your money in quality business.
• These equity funds use their bottom-up approach while investing in it so that you do not suffer loss, and if any, then it should be minimized.
• How much do these mutual funds invest according to the market capitalization?
• If you have a long commanding growth plan then you can invest your quality stocks under Axis Long Term Equity Fund.
• Either way, if you want to invest in a long-term equity fund, it is very important for you to understand the fundamentals of the stock first. And that is why these mutual funds first look at the fundamentals of the stock, as it will analyze your growth and give you a good idea about the potential of the stock which will be very important for you so that you can take the sustainable competitive advantage.
12. Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund
• Friends, Mirae Asset Tax Saver Fund helps you to cobble up a lot of growth. It does not matter that you will double your money, but it is fully guaranteed that you will get a good return. Under mutual funds, you get a return on investment of about 57% in 1 year, 19% in 3 years, up to 20% in 5 years. Also, it will be damn beneficial for your investment.
• Under Mutual Funds, you have to build a diversified portfolio of your own. Under which you make your investments according to the reasonable price and market capitalization of stocks of different types of companies.
• In this also a bottom-up approach is adopted for stock selection which is the basis of value investing.
• In this investment decision is linked with broad analysis and also with the macroeconomic, business cycle, industry trends, hence it promises to give you very good returns in 1 year.
• In this, before investing in mutual fund stocks, it monitors your stock closely and invests on the basis of large stocks.
• In this, your every trading volume is closely monitored and the liquidity risk is measured before investing.
13. Invesco India tax plan
• Friends, under Invesco India Tax Plan, you get a return of 49.5% annually, and every 3 years you are given a return of 13 decimal 89%, every 5 years you are given a return of 15 decimal 17%, every 7 years 15.5% and every 10 years a return of 16.65% is given to you.
• In Invesco India Tax Plan, your investments are reinvested after due diligence with the market capitalization and long-term perspective of the sector.
• The bottom-up approach is also used in mutual funds, and some new ideas of growth are used.
• These mutual funds are generally the best option for companies, in which they invest for the long term.
14. Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96
• Friends, in Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Mutual Fund you will get 30.6% returns for 1 year, 8 decimal 14% for 3 years, 11.69% for 5 years 13.54% for 7 years, and 15.28 percent for 10 years in writing to you, where you have to get this much return.
• Along with this, you can get all the information you need to know under Aditya Birla Sun Life Tax Relief 96 Mutual Fund.
• This mutual fund does stock selection using a combination of bottom-up and top-down approaches.
• Simultaneously, their top-down approach helps in analyzing the change in economic trends, and at the same time, all the information related to the main policy changes, microeconomics factors, and infrastructure spending is available to them in the top-down approach. And in the bottom-up approach, they take complete information about the fundamentals of the companies.
15. DSP Tax Saver
• Friends, DSP Tax Saver promises to give the highest tax return of the year. That is, you get an annual return on investment of up to 61.5%. With this, you get a return of up to 17.80% on 3 years of investment. You get returns of up to 15.99% on investments for up to 5 years.
• You get returns of up to 16.23% on 7 years investment and up to 17.94% returns on 10 years investment. And all these returns are given to you in writing
• In this mutual fund, multi-cap status G is used for staff selection.
• In this, along with portfolio diversification, sector analysis is also done.
• Apart from this, it also invests in Emerging Business or Institutional Systematic businesses.
16. Kotak Tax Saver
• Friends, in Kotak Tax Tax Saver, you get returns on investment up to 52% annually, apart from this you get returns of up to 16.18% on 3 years investment and up to 15.6% returns on 5 years investment. Returns up to 15.37% are available on 7 years return on investment. And 15. Returns of up to 27% are available on 10 years of investment. In this also, all the details are given in writing.
• Bottom-up approach staff selection is done in Kotak Tax Saver.
• In this, the material discount and intrinsic value are known before investing in the stock.
• These companies which have a strong financial background or have reputed management and are generally less suspicious, those companies are used for investment matters.
• In this also all the information about the strong fundamentals and brand of the companies is taken, later your money is invested.
17. ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund
• Friends, ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund is given you return up to 54% per annum, 3 years returns up to 14.35%, 5 years returns 13.57% and 7 years returns 12.9% and returns up to 16.06% for 2 years.
• ICICI Prudential Long Term Equity Fund also invests all your money in stocks under interviews. In this, a view-based approach is used for staff selection.
• In this, the fundamentals of the companies such as business fundamentals, quality of management, financial strength, and core earnings, all these things are taken care of.
18. Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity
• Friends, Motilal Oswal Long Term Equity gives you a return on investment of up to 59.58% per annum, apart from this 3 years 13.5%, 5 years returns up to 15.91%.
19. Tata India Tax Saving
• Friends, Tata India Tax Saving Mutual Fund gives you returns on investment up to 40.96% per annum, 3 years returns on investment up to 13.28%, 5 years 13.66%, 7 years 15.5%, and 10 A return on investment of up to 16.5% of the year is given.
20. Nippon India Tax Saver
Friends, in Nippon India Tax Saver you get 59.6% annually, 7.97 percent every 3 years, 8.1% every 5 years, and 9.28% every 7 years, up to 14.4% in every 10 years, you get returns on investment.
In this article, we have tried to provide you with as fine as information possible. But We can not bet that we are not missing anything but We can promise that, if you visit this https://app.moneyspring.in/ website then you will not going to miss anything also you will get the entire relatable information regarding this topic.
Q. Which is the best mutual fund?
Ans. Friends, the best mutual fund is the one that gives you good returns on investment for a long time.
Q. What is Equity Linked Saving Scheme?
Ans. Friends Equity Linked Savings Scheme is a scheme with the help of which mutual funds invest your money in the stock market without increasing the risk.
Q. Is Mutual Funds Tax-Free?
Ans. If you hold the mutual fund for only one 1year, then you do not have to pay tax on it. But for more than this, you have to pay tax.